Saturday, February 21, 2009

x)

Had tuition early in the mornings. Afterthat, Went to meet all of them at marina square.
Guess what, I reached marina square much earlier than them. Cake was prepared, waiting for the rest to come.

When linghui & junhao came, & we went OOHHHHHH. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to linghui & junhao. Happy birthday to you. Hahahaa. & everybody was looking at us. Everything was well prepared except for some miscommunication. LOL
They were shocked, giving us that innocent look ._. Haha. Took photos & shared the cake with everyone.

IM WAY TOO SMART, I brought my own socks! LOL

While waiting for the bowling lanes to be available, Went over to play pool & arcade. Sharon & I seriously rock in 'virtual cop'. Yeah seriously.

Sharon & I went off early. We have things to attend. I miss them like shitttttt. Neither sharon nor myself want to go off early. But I have to.

It's my daddy's advanced birthday celebration. Haahhah. I bought the same cake afiq, szean bought for linghui ealier on. Cause it tastes heavenly. It's filled with chocolate chocolate chocolate & chocolate.

I spent almost 60 bucks today. & I dont have much allowance left next week. Cause i owe jerry & mummy money. Minus here minus there & I dont have much left. Oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Average money per day = $1.50
Rahs. Im totally broke.

More photos coming up.

OH WELL HERE GOES

I enjoyed myself today yo!

Birthday girl & birthday boy.





the nike earpiece we bought for her

Chocolate cake. Looks nice right.







One & only group photo I have

the guys












Daddy's birthday celebration



My act cute brother


"Nu"


Daddy & mummy














No comments: